home about me cooking baking crafts homeandgarden

Monday 28 February 2011

Happy Anniversary to my wonderful Phil

This is just a quick post to say Happy Anniversary to Phil. I Love you more than words can say.

Phil and I had our first date on 29th February 2008 so it was a leap year. So we usually celebrate it on the 28th or the 1st. So next year we will actually get to have it on the actual day and it will technically only be our 1st Anniversary!

We went out last night to The Great Western Arms for an Anniversary meal. It's a lovely cosy pub with the roaring fire going. And the service has always been great when I got there.

Just wanted to share what we had to eat (we both had exactly the same-so cliche). I cannot tell you how amazing the roast was. Every single morsel of it was divine. I can't wait for another now!! And at the moment all of their tips are going to the Christchurch Earthquake fund.

Warm bread with olive oil and hummus

Chicken liver Pate with Cumberland sauce and red onion chutney


Mixed Roast Dinner - had beef, chicken and pork with crackling (ahhmazzzing)


And a couple of pictures of me and my gorgeous Phil. I'll be back later with a recipe post.


Jess
x

No comments:

Post a Comment