home about me cooking baking crafts homeandgarden

Monday 13 June 2011

Hot Cookie Dough Dessert

Right this is a new thing for me and I can't understand how I've gotten so far through life without having this! I was inspired after a trip to Pizza hut by one of their desserts on the menu- Hot Cookie Dough Dessert!

It is totally amazing!

Now I'll give you a vegan version but you could do this recipe non vegan as well if you wish.

Vegan Hot Cookie Dough Dessert
Serves 2

Ingredients

  • Batch of vegan cookies. You can use this recipe here  or for non vegan you can by those ready mixed cookie boxes.
  • Dairy free ice cream enough for 2 scoops each. You can buy this or I have a recipe here. Or for non vegans just use regular ice cream
  • Some dairy free chocolate melted to drizzle over the top. For non vegans use regular chocolate sauce.
Method

  • Make up the cookies to the box/recipe instructions but don't cook them all the way through. Take about 3 minutes off the cooking time
  • Stack cookies in the bowl
  • Add ice cream scoops and drizzle chocolate sauce
  • ENJOY!

3 comments:

  1. Oh yum! And also, oh heck, because that is surely not compatible with my healhty eating .... but I might have to anyway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to mention- It's totally calorie free!!


    Ok that's a lie... but it is worth it!!

    ReplyDelete