home about me cooking baking crafts homeandgarden

Saturday 25 June 2011

What was your dream when you were younger?

After searching through some old boxes of paper work I found a letter I wrote when I was 12. It was a letter I had written to a magazine competition and I had to put down what my dream was.

What is interesting is that my dream has stayed the same- not the vet part but the running of an animal sanctuary. It is still my dream today.

Here is the letter- sorry if it's hard to read! You might need to click it to enlarge it.










































Question: What was your dream when you were younger and what is your dream now? Has it changed?

Jess xx

1 comment:

  1. That's ace :)

    Truth be told, I really didn't have a huge ambition or dream or whatever when I was younger; being honest, I'm not entirely sure I have one now. In that sense, very little's changed!

    Take it easy kid (and that cookie-dough dessert looks quality!)....

    Westy x

    ReplyDelete