home about me cooking baking crafts homeandgarden

Monday 30 January 2012

30 Day Photography Challenge Day 4: Something Green

Ok day 4 is something green. This pictures combines two of my favourite things- coffee and Cath Kidston :)

I drink way too much coffee.


Yesterday we had Elliot's christening. Here is the post from when he was born :)

Catherine asked me to do cupcakes for the reception so here they are- I loved doing the Farm Animals. You can also follow my Jessica's Cupcakes Blog here and my Facebook page here.



I've had a lot going on with a lot of cake orders but also getting the new business off the ground. Please like me on my Facebook Page :)

Right I'm off to have dinner and watch Eastenders! And then a bit of business admin before bed :)

Bedtime Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment