home about me cooking baking crafts homeandgarden

Friday 2 March 2012

Cottontails Baby

TGIF guys! I've been super super busy. Everyone seems to want cupcakes and the new business has been keeping me out of trouble and up until the wee hours. Good job I love it.

I'm currently trying to get votes to help get some funding for my new business. As long as I get 400 votes I get the £400. If you can it would be great if you could vote. It only takes one minute and you just need to put in your name and email. http://www.enterprisenation.com/funding-applications/pink-chilli-virtual-assistant/

Talking of things I love I wanted to do a quick post on my new favourite online shop.Cottontails Baby

Cottontails is run by Charlotte and more importantly Humphrey.

Now Charlotte is lovely and I'm so glad I met her through the power of social media but Humphrey is so cute.

Meet Humphrey


The hyperlink above will take you to Charlotte's website but you must check out and "like" her Facebook page too as there are so any gorgeous pictures on there. I have gone through all of them and there is not a single thing I don't like. So friends and family this site could prove very useful around my birthday and Christmas!

My lovely Package arrived today as I ordered a few bits with a couple of lovely extra's thrown in. 




The cards I will be framing and I think 2 will go in the kitchen and the rest in the spare room with my Beatrix Potter things. There is also a rabbit mini cutter (great as I run a Cupcake business) and a badge and some gorgeous parcel tags. 

So please go and check out the website and Facebook pages and tell Charlotte I said hi :)

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment